Sunday, April 09, 2017
It´s Not Just Me
Seems like not only me is kinda celebrating spring, huh? I just love pennons :-)
Because who can not love this sight, right?
And it was a cloudy day even.
I´d ordered our bread at the bakery via phone and when I arrived I didn´t have to queue, "my" baker-girl gave it to me and I handed over 2 bucks, she asked about the hubby and on my "he´s doing fine" we wished each other a nice weekend.
Braunschweig, huh?
Best city in Germany!
And we do have spring!
Let´s celebrate! It´s weekend, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Saw a wonderful field of red tulips yesterday. Unfortunately, I was too far away to photograph them.
Love cherry trees in bloom. Have a lovely Sunday.
Not much in bloom here. Coffee is on
Revrunner: Sad!
Sami, thank you, sadly wasn´t the case. The job-thing drives me nuts..
Oh, Dora, still too cold then, I assume.
Post a Comment