Tuesday, April 04, 2017

Yay, Weather



The sun feels so good, spring is just the best, right after summer ;-)

Gone with the grey sky, the naked trees, back with the fun!



Well, mostly.
Around lunch time you find the guy usually awake, in the arvo he´s back to totally loosing it.



What a waste of a lifetime and no, I never tried to ask him what had happened.
Occasionally I see people talking to him, or trying to.

He must´ve chosen this way of living as in Germany no one is forced to live in the street if you stick to certain conditions.

I leave you with a nicer pic:



Soon again :-)

3 comments:

Sami said...

Yah for summer or spring. Great to see your weather is improving.
It's sad to see people living on the streets and I know some must have better options but somehow don't take them! Well, if that one drinks himself silly I'm sure he won't be accepted in a homeless house for sure!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Flip flops and sunglasses.. you'll be thinking that you're back in Perth Iris ☺ so sad to see people like this, you really do have to wonder what happened in their lives to bring it to this. I hope you get to see your nieces really soon ☺

Iris Flavia said...

Hmm, Sami, I don´t know - one guy around the corner smokes and drinks and still got an apartment. OK, "only" beer, but that a lot.
Grace I saw them today :-)