Wednesday, January 02, 2019

Like Cats And Dogs...



Even if Ingo and I behave like cats and dogs at times (don´t we all?), he came home with this surprise, a mouse for the cat (OK, it´s mice, a whole box and we´ll eat`em all up).

I love surprises! :-)

And here is another:



After soooo (or too) many grey days the sun is back!!!
I hope the endless tiredness ends now!

Over the days I managed to even make a 4-year old giving me a bugged out "boahhhh" on the phone. Never ask what Santa brought if you´re not fit in the toy world of today! (No I had no idea what "Paw-Patrol" was and even if her speech has improved a lot it was a mere, ow well). Bro had to fill me in.
And the ... let´s call her "Big One" now, well, she sounds like an adult with her 8 1/2 years, it´s crazy!!!

Time is so running!



Lion of the day. Reckon the kids are too old for this!

10 comments:

Jeanie said...

Good surprises, I'd say. (Especially the sun!) And I love today's lion!

magiceye said...

The lion on the finger is so cute!

Iris Flavia said...

Jeanie, yes, I so missed the sun. It´s really been weeks that he was missing!

Magigeye, thank you :-)

Sami said...

Paw Patrol is all the rage here for the kids too :)
Just recently I attended a kids birthday party and the asked the Mother had to buy him and when she mentioned Paw Patrol I also had to ask what it was, lol.

I was here writing a blog post today when one of my cats brought a "real" mouse into the study. Arggggg, I just screamed and had to call Jose who was sitting outside to come and put it in the bin. It was dead already!

Iris Flavia said...

Sorry, Sami, but you made me laugh! :-)
About the mouse!
Glad Jose is still home!

Also nice to know I´m not alone having to learn what Paw Patrol is!

William Kendall said...

A cute first shot!

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you - the only cat I can have!

Joan Elizabeth said...

I am way out of date on just about everything. When I was a marketing manager I had to ask my much younger assistants advise on just about everything. They found it very amusing.

Iris Flavia said...

My Brother found it amusing, too, little Niece not so much! She thinks I´m plain dumb, I guess! ;-)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a fun post, dear Iris,. I absolutkly adore this. Those mice must taste good. Thanks for sharing this as your second look on the 2nd, dear. LOVE the cat.