Sunday, March 24, 2019

It IS Spring!



Never give up, huh? I asked, "you don´t have cinnamon?" and the sexy young man said, "Si Señora :-)" - obviously I´m old (ahhh) and yes, they have more ice cream to the side! Always ask!!

Ohhh, the sun!



Still cool enough to slowly enjoy your ice cream (I´m the slow one, if possible a beer takes an hour with me ;-)...)



My ice cream lasted till Neustädter Mühle! Some trees are still naked and some just WANT spring!



Just see the sky, no grey no more!

AND!



I love my Gurri, but the cheapy is cute, too, no? "These" actually!
Yes. After say... ? ten, fifteen? years I got a new spring jacket!

I can´t let go of this one, though...



But here you see the problem...



Big buhuuu!!! Ingo´ll have to fix it!

Lion of this beautiful spring day:



I guess at times I make people think I´m crazy when I stop dead to take a picture of door-bells (or what´s above)! Isn´t he too cute?
I will come back to beautiful Perth soon. Blog-wise, only, sadly...

7 comments:

Jeanie said...

I love the lion door knocker. And cinnamon ice cream too -- it's hard to find over here as well!

Iris Flavia said...

My fav is licorice, though!!! But you can´t get it here. Only every ytwo years at Hillarys.... And I somehow had it but once!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

How cool is the 70's retro jacket, if you were going to get rid of it you would have done it by now.. it's a keeper Iris 💛

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, Grace, you made me laugh! Now Ingo really has a job to do!!!

William Kendall said...

I like that knocker, and who can pass up ice cream?

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like the lion door knocker, and I bet the cinnamon ice cream tasted good!

All the best Jan

Iris Flavia said...

William, yes to both (well, you cannot pass up!).

Jan .. the same cute and yum!