Sunday, August 25, 2019
Ever-Changing Art
From King Street I turned right in Perth CBD, enjoying the digital art.
This is the Digital tower screen, when it was under construction last time I really had no idea that this weird thing will turn out this great!
You find a short, pointy explanation about Yagan Square here.
It is yet another beautiful example of honouring the natives, keeping old architecture and adding wonderful art.
The Black Swans, symbols of Perth at the "entrance" of the bridge building the connection between CBD to Northbridge, are certainly (!) still there.
That wasn´t where I went next, though, I went on and then turned right... I show you soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
The digital tower turned out great and I like the ever changing art displayed there.
...Perth sounds like an art scene.
Sami, yes, it´s really fun and always new!
Tom, oh, yes!
We were all puzzled as to what that tower would be Iris, I love that it shows the work of Perth's local street artists 💙
Grace, it reminded me of unfisinshed houses in Greece! LOL!
Fascinating!
That's quite the mural on the towers. I wouldn't have the nerve!
Perth is a cute place, you´d have the nerve :-)
Post a Comment