Our dear host went mural hunting with me here in 2019.
Oh, how time flies.
Sadly I forgot to take a note of the artist - bet there you found one, unlike mostly in my place...
Well, this one sadly still suits the times.
... code orange.
I cannot send anything over. I joked "maybe for Easter" and I think "lille Corinna II" won´t make it even then... I only hope my BΓ€renland-man is correct and the goodies will be OK even then.
Oh, wait. July, right, then it´s your Christmas, maybe Corinna waits for that?
And a P.S to last post: I wrote - in context to the song - that I remember the times - I broke that arm in 1994! Aaaaages ago π. Yet, yes, sad badminton etc is gone forever for me. I was really good at that. Also.. I´d be a tad old to start studying now, don´t you think?
Even if I still have to show my ID when I want to buy a beer at the grocery store... I´m nearly 50, just believe me!
Henry π¦
All the stylish clothes for nothing!
This is for Sami´s COLOURFULWORLD Monday Murals.






19 comments:
I was curious whether parcels can be sent from the Netherlands to Australia, and that is possible, but with a long delay.
Australia: 1 - 21 days delay
It is strange that it is possible from the Netherlands and not from Germany! Huh?!
Oh, how I love Hendrik ... lately he is dressed so beautifully!
Baby, you stole my heart!π§‘π
Happy spring, my π
Ich hab dich liiiieb ... xoxo
YOU can send?! How crazy is that?! One step and you´re in Germany!
I´m tempted to send it to you and you pass it on! Kidding.
What a crazy world!
Yes, Henry does not (!) give up, right! He´s still waiting to date you, too π§‘
He asked if you like Schnitzel or prefer a salad, he has it both π He even has πͺ
I think...
Oh, it´s grey and cold here, but I think of Spring!
Ich hab dich liiiieb mein π¦ xoxo
Glad to see you posted one of the murals you saw in Perth. This one was by Perth artist Jessee Lee Johns.
Henry looks very smart with his dark suit and tie :)
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Iris.
Our first day of Autumn started with lots of rain.
Sami, thank you for sharing the artists, name. I always just enjoy...
Ohhh, rain!!! I sadly only bought one can of Bosisto´s Eucalyptus Spray (thinking I´ll be back now) and cannot even order it via amazon, dumb me!.
____
Laurie, weird with the post, is it!!! And I do believe murals take a huge flight :-)
Yo Young Buck, I Would Still Card Ya - ID Little Lady Is What I Would Say - Happy March - Sending Positive Vibes
Cheers
LOL. "ID or mask down!" I was told - cheers and let´s share a sip!
...Henry, you look so regal!
Never too late to start studying!
No visitors for Henry. How sad. I do love that mural -- it's very happy!
You are absolutely not too old to start studying again Iris, and this time choose something you really enjoy, life is too short not to follow your dreams ππ
I haven't looked at the codes for traveling yet as I am already to pack a bag and leave. I don't think I could take knowing I'm not recommended. Sadly, I think the US is still probably code red. Things have been bad here. But happy March. Glad you can put your spring sign back out.
Really beautiful murals. Have a great day today.
Poor Henry is all dressed up and ready for company and --- nobody can come!
Henry's got the debonair sophisticated look.
Henry needs company.
We are living in such a weird time! But we will survive !
Wow! I think Henry looks very smart with his dark suit and tie.
All the best Jan
Thankfully, the murals are still open.
Henry, just a little longer. :)
That's a very nice mural and Henry looks very smart in his suit and tie.
Post a Comment