They get away with everything here - and they KNOW it!
This is Peanut in neighbor´s garden.
My cam was a cheapy but WOW on the zoom and quality, no?
Remember the days of camera with real films? A cheapy then had near to no zoom and even the Minolta I had.... not THIS quality.
He/she sat there for minutes like that.
Some devilish plan is coming up, I bet. Or maybe a nice "hello"-waving?
I try to be positive! 🐿
Henry 🦁
This is for Eileen´s critters, where blogger won´t let me comment, no surprise. The lille lamb is my fav there, sooo cute.



21 comments:
Great photo. Among the daisies
Yes, so cute and "innocent"...
Hello Iris,
I love your adorable red squirrel, the ears are so cute.
Henry the lion is cool, he is watching you.
Sorry, you are having trouble commenting, no worries.
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend!
...perhaps it thinks more than many people.
Such an adorable photo
Eileen, blogger keeps me out from so many blogs, it´s a sad pain. Yes, the ears are so cute - and huge! I hope Henry will do a proper job!
____
Tom, it seemed so!
____
CJ, yes, he´s fun to watch :-)
Henry enjoying the antics of Peanut!
Such a cutie pie.
Great capture, he looks like a statue.
We have a lot of squirrels here and they chase each other and have a happy time! Love your photos!
magiceye, we will :-)
____
William, yes, as long as he doesn´t go into my flowers (which he does).
____
Bill you need to be still when you develop some evil plan...
____
Lavender Dreamer (what a beautiful name), yes, we have at least two more. :-)
It's a sweetie, Iris. The baby squirrels are running around here like crazed fools chasing each other and wrestling away. And they have no fear.
I think the squirrels that live near us actually know us. They know we put out seeds for the birds, and won’t let them climb on the feeders, so I guess they aren’t our best friends. BTW: in the old days, you could buy telephoto lenses for high-end cameras, but they were very heavy, expensive, and hard to use. Not to mention 35 exposures per roll of film and a long wait to see your work. Today’s electronics are just amazing!
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com
The only "good" film camera I had was a Minolta. We took very few pictures on our travels throughout Australia cause we had no idea if the films can stand the heat. And yes, we had hence to wait months and months to see if they were good cause it made no sense developing them in Australia.
After we saw they made it, the next journey we were as careful of what to take a picture of cause film was expensive. DUMB in the aftermath. With Ingo being sick we won´t travel the Outback ever again.
If we had today´s technology I would probably still sit and go through the material...
Very cute. Squirrels are always fun to watch.
Lovely little gal/guy.
Coffee is on and stay safe.
He does look like he is planning or deciding something. Probably just wondering where he buried the last cache of nuts.
Yvonne, yes, I sure love them.
____
Dora, yes, when they behave....
____
River, LOL, THAT explains it! He really did bury one in my flower-bed, I saw yesterday!!!
I had a great SLR camera that took better photos than any DSLR I've ever owned, even though some times I would have to fiddle to get the image into focus. It was hard waiting for the film to come back, but I seldom had a bad shot. Thanks for the memories.
I do like your red squirrel, so cute.
All the best Jan
Elizabeth, yes, the waiting was no fun!
____
Jan, yes, so fun to watch.
Post a Comment