From the Lion City - see here... and NEW: here!!!
😱
🤣
Hilarious 😂 Thank you for sharing, Iris.
You´re welcome, Linda, just found this on FB and needed to share!
...Kermit is one wise dude!
Sure is. But then... aren´t we lucky to have a (hopefully great, fun) job and nice colleagues and customers...
One thing I will be doing Monday, is paying the monthly bills.
I am already in that Monday, it is Lola's birthday and she is 17 people years old, 84 cat years.
Not fun, either...
Ohhhh, happy Birthday, Lola!!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
😱
🤣
Hilarious 😂 Thank you for sharing, Iris.
You´re welcome, Linda, just found this on FB and needed to share!
...Kermit is one wise dude!
Sure is. But then... aren´t we lucky to have a (hopefully great, fun) job and nice colleagues and customers...
One thing I will be doing Monday, is paying the monthly bills.
I am already in that Monday, it is Lola's birthday and she is 17 people years old, 84 cat years.
Not fun, either...
Ohhhh, happy Birthday, Lola!!!
Post a Comment