Friday, February 27, 2026

FFO And Huiiii!


Still - very, very thankful and happily  in Madeley/Perth! So my faces are, aww, clips for...

 
FFO. Can you imagine next time I´ll be in winter again? I hate the thought. 
We have no car here, so I walk - woman in the Caravan Park driving by, waving at me - I LOVE this place!! 
 

More fun (prepared in Germany):

More  funnies:

 
 
#GoldenGirls - I want those mugs!!!! I´d grin all day! At least the first three ones.
It might be "Shady Pines, Ingo!", though - kidding!
 

 #Supernatural...
 
That´s it from me - I try to "beat" Transperth which shuts down the busses!! Wish me luck. 
I want to meet Sami in Subi then go to Elizabeth Quay, CBD, meet Ingo, go back for fireworks and then home to Madeley - packed day, if Transperth lets me! 
 
 
The Black Swan, Perth´s Icon 🦢 (imagine this emoji is black) 
 
 

24 comments:

Tom said...

...Iris, keep enjoying your summer holiday down under!

River said...

I'm more like Dean in the mornings, lately I wake up still tired because I don't sleep well in the hot nights. I have a fan blowing on me, and it helps a bit.
Love the Golden Girls clips, but not the glasses/mugs.

Iris Flavia said...

Will do, Tom!

Iris Flavia said...

I wore a winter PJ last night.... and atm I sleep in till 8 - what a waste of time!!! Shady Pines always makes me laugh - because she would never ever do that (again). And Sicily... Guido´s, our oldest Pizza-place in Braunschweig... from Sicily! And who does not have a St. Olaf friend you love and want to hit at the same time? The love always wins.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Dear friend Iris, great post. Not sure if you saw my Thursday post, I always love seeing the swans you share.
Warm hugs 🫂 🤗 and much love to you.

Lisca said...

I so enjoyed the Golden Girls! Thank you for the smiles.
Your day certainly is packed! Enjoy and tell us all about it next time.
Enjoy the weekend,
Lisca

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
I watched many episodes of the Golden Girls, it was a funny show.
Love the swan family, they are beautiful.
I hope all goes well with your transportation in Perth.
Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend.

Kathylorraine said...

Enjoy your holiday-hugs from the lake

Jeanie said...

I think many of us -- at least in the US -- are a little envious of your summer!

The Padre said...

Swan On My Dear
Cheers

CJ Kennedy said...

I'm Dean in the morning. 🤣

Iris Flavia said...

I´ll pop over - it´s a bit difficult being on holiday (oh, that sounds like nonsense!). Windy, warm hugs and much love on the way!

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, if I find the mugs... I have the DVD-set :-) and yes, pic-galore to come!!

Iris Flavia said...

To the Golden Girls!!! And yes, all went well! To a happy weekend.

Iris Flavia said...

I so do and cry already a bit as time is running out... hugs...

Iris Flavia said...

I enjoy it for you, too!! I see all your snowy pics and will soon sadly be back in the cold, too...

Iris Flavia said...

Will do, dear friend, cheers

Iris Flavia said...

Hehe, these days a bit, too (was very late yesterday).

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Thanks so much, dear friend Iris. 🧡

Gene Black said...

"Well, I'm Southern! I can't help it, I am just naturally friendly." THAT is what should be on the Blanche mug - lol and on mine.

mamapez5 said...

I have been outof the loop for too long but I am assuming you are in Perth at the minute.
I am still laughing at the kangaroo clip in today's post.
Hope you are enjoying your time in Australia. Kate x
My post is HERE

DVArtist said...

Iris, I just saw this. Duhhhh thank you for joining in.

Gillena Cox said...

Some nice ones, Iris

My Friday link party
HERE

Much love

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you, hopping over!