Monday, February 23, 2026

Mandurah#2 - And... Scary?!

Mural taken under "supervision" of our dear Monday Mural host in Mandurah 😇
I hope for all rainbows and happiness, I might end up with...
 
 
If I got it right the artist is Karen Miller.
 
 
What will we be up to today? 

Help me, please!!!! 
Ingo told me into it. Two years ago I talked it through with a  friend and she said, if you fear to get scared, say no.
Yet. Tonight: Freo Prison Torchlight Tour.
Ingo got me an extra torchlight and long before I knew I bought and will wear this T-Shirt:
 

 Please... there are no ghosts, right???? Supernatural is but a series, right?
 
The Black Swan, Perth´s Icon 🦢 (imagine this emoji is black) 
 

 Hope to be back...
 
Addendum. I checked. Those night tours in prison only Wednesday and Friday.
I checked a tad late, huh????
 
Hostel might be booked out, We live in Madeley and Freo is far away.
Wrote an e-mail and our dear host calls them, too, maybe we can re-book. 
ALAS!!! 
 

 
 

18 comments:

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Dear friend Iris, the black swan is gorgeous! I love the rainbow mural!
Sending you much love and warm hugs.

Tom said...

...Iris, he need to get some cloths on!

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like the rainbow mural.

All the best Jan

Iris Flavia said...

Dear friend Linda, thank you, to rainbows - much love and warm hugs sent over!

Iris Flavia said...

Tom, clothes are overrated ;-) We have a nude-beach in Braunschweig....

Iris Flavia said...

A happy one :-)

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Dear friend Iris, thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog.
I will never use the word stupid in describing anyone.
I may say I made or someone made a silly mistake but it is the mistake that is silly, not the person.
I hope you have a lovely week ahead. 💗

magiceye said...

Lovely mural and your protector looks very capable indeed! Best wishes!

Bertiebo said...

Nice mural... and for the rest: right!!! and good luck

Sami said...

The rainbow mural is a happy mural :) Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Iris.

The Padre said...

Follow The Rainbow My Dear

Rock On ,
Cheers

My name is Erika. said...

I hope you are back too and that it's not too scary of a night. I'll be thinking of you. And I love that mural. hugs-Erika

Debra She Who Seeks said...

"Cloud 9 Smoke Shop," eh? Guess that explains the cyclops-gnome, lol! Fun mural!

eileeninmd said...

Hello Iris,
Rainbows are a happy sight to see.
Love the cute mural.
The Black swan is a beauty!
Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.

CJ Kennedy said...

The ghost episode is so funny especially with Dean screaming like a little girl. There are no ghosts, but there are monsters. A lot of them are in the government of the USA

RedPat said...

We all need to spot a rainbow, Iris. Even in a mural.

Jeanie said...

This is definitely a fun mural! Well found!

River said...

I would love a torchlight tour of the prison! I like that T-shirt too. I think I need to watch Supernatural again.