I also miss Obama. He was a smart, funny and sane man who respected democracy. And nice videos. I hope you are enjoying your weather down under. I heard it was very hot. Hope it's not too hot. hugs-Erika
Da gibt's heute jede Menge Spaß und Lacher mit deinen Video Clips. Und ja, das tut mir gut. Bei allen ernsten Nachrichten, die wir täglich via Zeitung und TV geliefert bekommen.
27 comments:
Dear friend Iris, these are great. Sending you warm hugs 🫂 🤗 and much love.
Dear friend Linda, cool hugs would be better, I get slow-cooked ;-) But I send warm ... or hot ones over to you, much love (38C here).
Luv that, video with Obama
Happy Sunday
My Sunday Post
HERE
much love
Hello,
I miss Obama, he is great! funny videos!
Enjoy the pool and weather!
Happy February! Have a wonderful week!
...Iris, enjoy your Fabulous February down under!
I also miss Obama. He was a smart, funny and sane man who respected democracy. And nice videos. I hope you are enjoying your weather down under. I heard it was very hot. Hope it's not too hot. hugs-Erika
Loved that Obama video. I just watched Michelle's Becoming documentary last night, it was inspiring.
The videos were fun! Thank you for the Sunday laughs!
Enjoy yourself, Iris. We are going up to -7˚C today! ;-)
Jet lag and travel will do that to you but a dip in the pool should be fun!
I'm thrilled for you to be in the wonderfully hot weather off to the pool. Think of all of us in the cold today. LOL
Da gibt's heute jede Menge Spaß und Lacher mit deinen Video Clips.
Und ja, das tut mir gut. Bei allen ernsten Nachrichten, die wir täglich via Zeitung und TV geliefert bekommen.
Alles Gute und liebe Grüße von Heidrun
Some forty years ago. I was in my twenty.
Thanks to all of you, glad I made you smile. Here still out of wack! The joy of getting old ;-)
I miss Obama and the sanity that prevailed when he was President.
Obama was some great president!!!
I so agree! And we did.. enjoy!
We did, Tom!
Yes, Obama was ...wow. Well.. it was not hot enough for me!
They both are wonderful!
You´re very welcome!
Up, RedPat... brrr...
It was wonderful!
I sure do, if only now!
Ja, man mag gar nicht mehr einschalten. Also: Auf das Positive konzentrieren, auf das, was wir beeinflussen können!
Memories!
SO.YES!
Post a Comment