.. that´s like we are just now!
I got migraine today. Was in the bedroom, recovering the afternoon - and am fine again, YAY!!!!
(Usually if I get it, I have it one side of the head on Saturday, on the other on Sunday - hope tomorrow I´m free!!!)
Well, there is nothing on TV. Ingo is at his computer - two comfy 19" tft-monitors. I´m on the floor on a lousy notepad (15"), enjoying 108-year-old Olives´ blog, or blob, as she calls it. Have a look, it´s amazing! (See last post).
Well. I guess "normal" couples are just like this: Being in one apartment/room, doing different things.
Usually we cling to each other ´cause time is so precious to us.
It still feels good, though.
Tomorrow we´ll be there just for each other, I hope!
1 comment:
Migraines do stink. And yes, I've been with my guy for 14 years and we are just like that now. I do love him to bits though. :~)
Post a Comment