Friday, July 06, 2007

Slabang



Don´t buy this - it´s really crap!
We went to IKEA today and amongst other things (...) I found this clock - special feature: You can record a message as alarm-"sound". I thought, great, that way Ingo can wake me even though he´s not here inbetween the week!

Forget it! He sounds like a cheap metall-rubbish bin! You can hardly understand words, let alone the sound of a voice.
This morning we went to an "exhibition" on air and space travel - crap, too. We were through in 30 seconds.

In a couple of minutes we´re on the way to a lecture on how we sense time.
Let´s hope this isn´t also crap (it´s in an auditorium, which means if you leave, everyone looks at you...).

Talking of crap: We´re down to 15 °C, rainy.

2 comments:

Flea said...

Don't you just hate false advertising.
I just caught up on all your posts. I love your fountain and 70's corner. That "stolen" bike is a classic and sorry to hear the tour turned out sour.
Happy weekend!

Iris Flavia said...

Thanks, Hann - and I hope I learned a lesson here, too. Would you ever think that the quality of that clock´s feature would be THAT bad?! ACK!
So far, the weekend is good - Ingo is making roulades, hmmm, I can already smell it!