Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Good Job (, Princess Lillifee)
This statue on Wendentorwall stands in front of a traditional healer´s house, fitting, no?
Yes, today I was on the way to my dentist again. No, actually to get my teeth cleaned professionally by her colleague and get taught how to brush my teeth the most effective way... at age 42, aw, well.... Teamleader said he wants to know tomorrow all about it!
River Oker in autumn, to the other side, cause... not walking to the city, directly, right?
Poor woman freezing on Wenden-street, brrr:
And the entrance to Wendentorwall - yikes, so dangerous for bike-riders, but, man do I wish we could park our cars like this in our quarter, too! So effective!
And here, those columns who obviously survived WW II:
For €60 (which most/maybe 100% will be covered by my health insurance) I got a professional cleaning the first time in my life and got really useful tips on brushing right, using floss right and more - they are very understandable towards "patients" having difficulties/anxiety considering all this dental stuff.
Well, she didn´t say "good job" or "good girl", but it felt like it kinda when she kept repeating I´m really doing very well and she´s glad I am brave enough to come here, to do this...
To top it off she advised I get a small toothbrush.
By golly.
I´m not in the 6-99-league anymore.
1-6 it is!
Thankfully I found Princess Lillifee (I love you can "blob" them on the sink):
I love the name Lilly/Lilli!
So... yep, a change in the bathroom (yes, I know, gotta clean the mirror again...):
Let´s see how it goes. Next app: one day before we take off to Perth!
But this was not all!
By chance "my" dentist was sitting in the secretary´s chair, looked up, smiled, how I am doing?
I showed her a print-out of the "snoremender" (yes, I admit, at times I do snore!) to ask what she thinks of it?
Nothing, too thick!
Umm, you got a minute? Let´s take a dental imprint for a rack rail - that might help :-)
(actually for if you crunch your teeth at night)
No app, just spontaneously and saving me some €50 for a test! My doc, huh? Love her!
If you ever need to see a dentist here - take mine, right?
Good job, all of us! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment