Friday, April 24, 2015
(Matilda Bay) Do You Read Me?
Raven... here comes a wee bit of said Perth-Sunday. And a March-day in Braunschweig.
Raven, they do like alike in both cities, but I wonder if they could talk to each other?
Turn on the sound and listen to a raven watching over us in Matilda Bay, probably announcing to his mates L isn´t eating very fast and talking all the time, there might be left-overs? ;-)
Sucha variety in his talking, no?
I love them, always enjoy listening to Aussie-raven.
Now listen to ours...
Is it the bad weather in winter?
So "simple" and boring....
Even your ravens are "better" than ours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I had to laugh Iris, they really sound different! I would have thought ravens are ravens, they must sound the same, but no. Certainly the Australian ones are louder and seem as if they are talking. When we arrived here, I thought they sounded like babies crying.
When I was in England I also though I hear a baby crying - it was a sheep!
Funny how different also animals can turn out in other countries. Maybe yours had to adapt cause of other birds "talking"?
All I know is they make a huge racket in my garden Iris :)
I love them :-)
Post a Comment