Thursday, September 10, 2015

Where Is Henry?



On the way to the city we took another route and "found" this old "library".

My cheapy-cam found Henry(s) all the way up there!



We did some shopping on Ingo´s side and, mind you. Does anyone speak German anymore?
In Germany? Only languages I don´t even know was all I heard there in the men´s section.

We shared a Currywurst at Schadt´s - inside, since I´m not keen to get stung by another wasp - the first was Tuesday, it´s still not gone!

On the way back home Ingo said, see the Henry?



Did I mention that cheap cam? It´s an awesome tool, I´d say!



Yes, we truly are in the City of Henry the Lion :-)



3 comments:

Sami said...

A good cheapie camera, has a good lens to be able to see the Lion so high.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

It's not the camera but the photographer, nice work Iris!

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you both :-)