Wednesday, June 08, 2016
She Wanted Big
At least once a year the good ole bags from Woolies do me a good job: Bringing home the flowers from our nursery.
I know, I´m really late this year, but I think in the aftermath it was right - the rain would´ve drowned them for good!
Usually we go together, Ingo and I, and usually on a Saturday - this time it was so empty I had to look for help even!
27C, sunny and a balcony full of flowers, what else can you wish for?
At least one good thing for that Tuesday where I had to show up at court to witness the judge say this is the most unnecessary hearing he´d ever had.
He said that before he started. He read the passages of the civil law jurisdictions to the lawyer who tried to get money from us - or rather, me (for the most simplest and wrong drafts for a last will).
He asked her questions and answered ironically before she even could open her moth, it was ridiculous!
My lawyer later said, she could´ve spared herself these humiliations...
I took a whole day off for 19 minutes of nonsense!
But our balcony looks nice again :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment