Wednesday, July 19, 2017
I´m Not Ready Yet!
Pic from Monday morno - is summer over already, why are the streetlights on?!
I don´t want the best time of the (German) year be over yet!
Even if it looks romantic - stop it!
No idea what the occasion was - no more lights in the morning, phew!
If Ingo really has to see the hosp (at least) once a year I´m also "thankful" it´s now when we have long days.
Come Autumn/Winter I´d have to walk through the dark park, eek.
Ingo: No fever, yay.
Other... we wait for results.
And summer, thankfully, is still here :-)
Addendum. Dad´s gone today for 15 years. Can´t believe it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Let's hope for at least another month of summer for you Iris 😊 It definitely is changing though, I've noticed our days are starting to get longer now. Good to hear no fever for Ingo, have you any idea at all when he'll be home again?
Yes, Grace, only one month left - hopefully September has some more summery days!
No idea when Ingo will be back home. He´s still on antibiotics 3 times a day. The doctor got the peripheral venous catheter wrong and now his arm is inflamed... Go in with sickness A, keep that and gather B and C...
What a street name!
That's good news on Ingo's fever, hopefully it will all work out.
I like the shape of the street lights.
Revrunner, the Alte Waage is a house which was used from 1534 on as storage for crop, harvest etc and it was
also weighed in there - German word: wiegen, and you do that on a scale, Waage.
The street name is as funny: Wollmarkt - wool was sold there as well :-)
Sami, yes, the streetlights are beautiful - Ingo hopefully will be send home come Monday.
Post a Comment