Saturday, July 08, 2017
Well, Who Are We?
Since China is just around the corner there... and, well BECAUSE.
Just because I wanted my new HUAWEI to be purchased in Perth, online this time cause not available at JB HI-FI.
Big surprise.
I could not pay via Paypal In Australia cause I am German.
We talk about, what, AUS$ 88?
"Wash" 88 bucks - ok, principle...
My dear friend H had to help me out (thanks again!)!
In 2015 I bought the first cellphone ever in Kingsway SC and it was a HUAWEI - I had no idea how to pronounce that and the shop assistant explained, "like: 'who are we'".
I can live with "who are we".
Here it´s pronounced different but I stick with "my version".
And who are we?
I love Perth and the city I live in as well.
Braunschweig - Meine (my) Stadt (city) Heimat (home) Liebe (love).
Perfect, no?
We are people.
We can love many places cause we have loved ones there, friends, relatives. Or a new start, who knows.
We are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Glad you said who to pronounce that as I had no idea either.
I like the slogan for Braunschweig.
Thank you, yes, I have a small bag with that slogan as well.
Really, wasn´t just me being clueless on HUAWEI. And I felt so dumb asking back then!
Sometimes I wonder what we ever did without cell phones Iris, I mean seriously if I forget mine now it's like a big deal! 😀😀
Oh, Grace, I´m VERY old-fashioned then! I have all numbers neatly written down on paper/file on the PC...
See, in my mind I´m a lot older than you :-)
"Who are we" works for me. :-)
And I thought everybody knows but me! ;-)
Post a Comment