Friday, February 16, 2018
Small Spaces And Pee
"An exhibition with the work of the winners in the competition 'BS.SMALL SPACES' on pocket parks in the city center" - now that sounds interesting, no?
Luckily I didn´t drag Ingo through the cold to have a look at it but went by myself when getting fresh bread. Because... that pretty much was it!
You can sit in the alcoves and there are flowers inside.
"Nice".
The third place would´ve been my winner:
Conceptual design by a woman btw.
Something we could need indeed, right?
A nice and safe place for in case you have to go - esp for women, as "wildpinkeln" is a tad difficult for us.
"Exhibition"... "Very small exhibition" would´ve made much more sense, but, well, yips, I wouldn´t have minded going.
I was the only visitor btw.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Well your title had me hooked Iris 😀 you have to love artists and their 'conceptual' ideas .😋
:-) True, Grace, I do love that idea indeed!
That is a tiny exhibition...artists...
Have a great weekend.
Indeed!
Have a great weekend, too.
Post a Comment