Sunday, February 11, 2018
The Diva
Well, not me, a diva, right, but I just couldn´t resist!
My parents thought The Muppet Show was a kid´s play and planted me in front of the telly when the show was on.
I hated Piggy and I never got the jokes, especially not the ones at the end (I was 5 when the show came to Germany) - but I liked the swedish cook with his "Smørrebrød" all right.
Did you watch the show, did you like it? How about Miss Piggy?
The "scent" is called "bubble bath" and it smells so sweet it nearly hurts!
Effect thanks to LunaPic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
So pink it almost hurts 😀😀 No the Muppets weren't so big in our house, I think Miss Piggy is probably the most popular, oh and her love interest Kermit the frog 😀
Yes, can you believe I had two pink phases in my life?! At age 14 and 24! Crazy!!
Poor Kermit, huh! :-)
Before my time. :-)
Nothing missed! Don´t watch the rerun ;-)
I remember Miss Piggy, but remember watching the show, or probably not a fan.
Seems like no one likes that "lady" ;-)
Post a Comment