Saturday, August 17, 2019

A Lille Crazyness



On Celler Straße in Braunschweig I saw this man.
Hmmm. A visitor from Bavaria???
Just to make it clear: Here we do not wear "Lederhosen" and to many Bavaria is not even Germany, but a cliché ;-)



On the way to ALDI we saw this, aww, no? A lille zoom here:



What do you use the wee one for, do you know?

Not so cute... at ALDI we saw this:



Dunno. Even if you like these creepy things I would never put it in my bag like this, it looks like the lid is not that trustworthy to really hold the content if something else is in you bag, too.
And no, Ingo did not take off the lid, they all were like this!

Later we gave the Herman´s another and, turned out, last chance.
The stupid boss was inside. The waiter remembered us, we asked again for our usual burger and to have it cut in half, please.

Well, the burger came in one piece!! Again! We sent the waiter back to cut it, please! Which he did, but, my...



The burger never "ended" - I could not eat it all.
With a really stupid smile and a tad arrogant, the waiter later informed us that the burgers now are much bigger.

Why not let us know before?!
We felt both sick. Good-bye Herman´s... It wasn´t even yummy no more.

Even the bees hid!



Lion of the day:



At the Cathedral.
Some days are just crazy, no?

8 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh that's definitely got to be their last chance Iris, I wonder what difference it would make to the waiter whether the burger is in half not, you must have many more better places to try 🍔

Tom said...

...when I was a little boy I had a pair of Lederhosen and then my son wore them.

Iris Flavia said...

Grace, the boss said "cut in half does not look pretty"!!!
And no... we don´t have too many good places to go here, bu-huu!

Oh, Tom, don´t shock me like that! ;-)

William Kendall said...

The only way I'd wear lederhosen would be if I lost a bet and the person I lost to had a particular cruel streak. :)

Iris Flavia said...

Thumbs up! :-)

peppylady (Dora) said...

Now that looks like a big burger.
Coffee is on

Joan Elizabeth said...

Lately my husband has been complaining that his pants are always falling down (he is losing weight). He wanted to get braces ... I suggested buying some smaller trousers might be a more attractive option.

Jeanie said...

I love the lion but the burger is a BIG disappointment!