Saturday, September 07, 2019
A Cabin Is Not A Cabin
Bus stop right in front our park...
This was our cabin, #79, but sadly it was taken - despite I booked it over a year in advance!
Management´d changed all the time and the woman who now lived there - with young child - ruined it badly. TV stolen, fridge.... brrrr, icky... so we stayed in another, "similar", this one.
Well, some designers live in another world, it seems.
Same space, not really usable!
Like being a construction worker all the time ;-)
Yikes, don´t you hate those curtains - they like you when you have to close the door especially...
Well. If that darn thing would´ve worked properly...
Twice I had to ask management/staff for help cause it smelled like sh#t..
We never cooked on this (what, AUD 8,00 for a new one?!) - but Xavier, the manager, showed us all the work there is to do, so we never complained.
So sad they gave up in the end...
I´ll come to Darth Vader some other time...
I was asked a couple of times why we come back here every time.
This is why, it´s our "home":
The sign (and the love) is long gone, but we have said bus-stop right in front and a shopping centre just around the corner.
We have Magpies, sometimes even a Kookaburra, we have eucalyptus trees that smell so beautifully when we are lucky enough to get some rain...
And... It´s our "home" since 1999...
Here is how we got to our home in Germany...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










8 comments:
...I would guess that you come back for the memories.
I suppose the memories are a strong enough pull.
Tom, yes...
William, sadly yes. Wish we could go back!
Comfort zone! :)
Exactly!
I understand that. You can put up with a lot when it means something special and if the location is good, that's a big deal!
I understand Iris, it's where you feel comfortable.. let's hope when you do E back next time the caravan park is in good hands xox
Jeanie, yes!
Oh, yes, Grace, I very much it will be better next time! xox
Post a Comment