Thursday, September 19, 2019

When You Photobomb Yourself!



I´m a tad behind. We tried another steakhose for a burger - the service was very good, the burger came in halves on two plates, all good. Except for the taste, so we went to have a yummy beer afterwards :-)



On the way home we found this gem, what a...



Wow, huh? And...



Let´s go closer, people have faith here!!



No one steals these! Hence...



Certainly wearing the proper T-Shirt for this (by "accident"):



Oh, wouldn´t you wish to have a Doc - and such a car?!
Where would you go, into the past, into the future?
You think I´d go right back to a Queen´s concert? No!!! Way too many people!
Talk to Mum and Dad and tell them to stop smoking back in the 70´s maybe. But who knows where the darn cancer really came from.
But being an adult in the 70´s sure is a cool idea!!!

Or maybe the 1920´s, the Golden 20´s...

I could never decide, what´s your choice?

Back to the future title:



Ummmm,.... only saw at the PC I´m in that mirror!! Looks like I´m on a fun fair, too ;-)
And, yes, I´m wearing THAT same ole skirt again!!! But it´s so practical!

Fun also the wheel!



With age comes creativity!



... everywhere, too!



And even though in German cars are male... here is where you get the stuff to drive:



Cool car, no?
I wouldn´t want to drive, though, not safe enough for my liking, what do you think?

Lion of the day:



Not really my choice, but cute logo and it´s always fun to see these huge guys, one lives right around the corner (could be a football-player, too, though, he´s quite a "bear").

Does it happen to you, too, that you see such details like a photobomb only later on the PC?

Nearly forgot. The older we get, the more dates to remember...



You´d turn 78 today. You left us 2011. You missed so much. You are missed so much.

14 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Die alten Autos sind schön, wir hatten eine Oldtimer Durchfahrt hier voe ein paar Wochen, sie sind alle mit der Fähre rübergefahren und fuhren dann hupen durch unser Städtchen. Ich wohne außerhalb Düüseldorf in Kaiserswerth! Ich liebte die Sechziger und Siebziger Jahre sehr, wir hatten damals viel Spaß! Dir einen schönen Tag, LG, Valerie

Joan Elizabeth said...

An adult in the 70s. I was married in the 70s but was only 21 which I guess by today's standards is not really adult. My mum would be 101 this year if still alive.

Iris Flavia said...

Valerie, das ist lustig, mein Nachname ist Kaiser :-)
Ich kenne nur die 70er und ja, die waren so toll, so farbig, die Hosen, Schuhe und Koteletten! Mein Vater hatte all das das (später keins davon, nicht mal Haare, die nennenswert wären!)
Dir auch noch einen schönen Tag und LG,
Iris

Elizabeth, I was 41 when I got married, guess that is an adult ;-) But we´ve been together now for 25 years. 101, wow, I don´t even know if I want to get that old. Only if fit, body and mind. And with my hubby!

Tom said...

...I try my best to stay out of my pictures, I don't want to break my camera.

Iris Flavia said...

:-) Good advice!

magiceye said...

Loved the 70s yes and that is a gorgeous car!

Iris Flavia said...

Yes to both!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh I recognised those legs and that skirt straight away Iris 😉 I do try to keep out of my reflections but not always successfully! Ingo is doing well matching tee shirts with your photographic subjects, the wings before 😊 I would definitely go back to the 1920's, the Art Deco era, but only if I could come back when I wanted to 😁

Iris Flavia said...

Grace :-) You promised to go shopping with me! For a new skirt, that is.
Oh, yes, lately we´ve been lucky with clothes matching pics!
Yes, I would always want to come back to today, too!!! :-)

William Kendall said...

I do like that Triumph!

Sami said...

Beautiful car, they had so many beautiful details then.
Not sure I want to go back or forward in time, just happy where I am.
Hug to you Iris xxx

Jeanie said...

A day of remembrance for you. I remember my mom's birthdays always.

What a SUPER GREAT car! Oh, can you imagine taking a spin in that one?

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm running late today. Shopping all day which wears me out. I think that's a beautiful car, but sure doesn't fit safety standards, does it? I'm delighted that there is no theft there. Too bad we in the states can't do the same.

I've photobombed my photos, too, and didn't know till I saw on computer. I also have seen things on my computer I didn't see when I took the actual photo.

Happy birthday remembrance to your mother.

Iris Flavia said...

William, yes, a "cool" car!

Sami, yes, I am quite happy here, too! Thank you for the hugs xxx

Jeanie, yes, and the day she left - the birthday of her youngest brother...
Well, if I can go very, very slow and without traffic, I´d go :-)

Elizabeth, I hate shopping, too!
And I do think this is an exception with the sunglasses. It´s just a safe area and even there I would leave nothing to luck!

Isn´t it weird we see things only at the computer later?
Thank you, yes, I wish (certainly) she´d still be around to meet her Grandkids at least. She briefly met the big one but the kiddo cannot remember...