Thursday, June 30, 2022

What Do You Do?


I had a real shitt# day yesterday so all I did was sketching on the balcony.
How about you?
 
OK. We laughed and cried at work and... I "stink" - that is a German saying for when you are (a bit) proud of yourself.
N is on further training so mainly it was me holding the meeting with the customer and N taught we well 😊.

Later W called me to cry. Boy, did we laugh in despair!
The translation company so messes up! 
They really in sentence one write "dots" - "Punkte" for "points" - "Weiche", next get it correct, just to return to dots.
This is what we talk about:


Also called "Froschschenkel" - frog legs, ewww....

He´s a bit older and told me back in the day a monitor or terminal was called "Datensichtgerät"!!!! LOL!!!


I nearly fell off my chair, 🤣
Screening data, yes, let´s do that!

Henry 🦁




6 comments:

River said...

I had a weird day yesterday too. Nothing bad happened, but I was sleepy and couldn't get warm, even with the airconditioner turned up high and the bedroom heater on too. Today is much better. Lola is also well again after a visit to the vet last week. The new vet I saw has a possible solution for her constant scratching. We'll see if it works. For now Lola is happy, eating well and sleeping on the chairs instead of hiding under the bed. And all of this has nothing to do with your post about your work.
I'm glad you managed to carry the meeting well.

Iris Flavia said...

:-) It was a very positive comment, at least on Lola :-)
Thank you for the laugh in my brekkie-break!

Tom said...

...Iris, I hope that your days improve!

Iris Flavia said...

Tom, we take it all with humor.
Best team I ever was in!

My name is Erika. said...

I hope today is going better for you! Hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love the drawings and wish you a happy day today.