Wednesday, February 08, 2023

Let Me Help!

 

I have a frog, and he wants to join BioArtGal with Red...  
The red came out great on this paper but it´s nothing for pencils, it seems... So, the real one follows...
 
OK here goes, Kathy helped me with a recipe and I could only show the tools I have  - and she asked for the size.
Uhhhhhh.

I love American Football, but kitchen gear, hmmmm, well - ha-haaa! I have a frog!




I could hence give Kathy the data (and the tools I have are crap for that
).
But the frog sure was happy to help.
 
Henry 🦁


To red and green, too...



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

smiles-the frog is too cute and would be fun to use

Iris Flavia said...

Would´ve been difficult without his help ;-)

My name is Erika. said...

What a fun frog Iris. The red really pops. You have come a long way using colored pencils, and you use them better than me. I always get streaks. Which brand did you use? Thanks for sharing Mr. Frog with us at AJJ. It's always appreciated. Hope your Wednesday is going well. hugs-Erika

Tom said...

...red and green are complimentary colors!

Iris Flavia said...

Erika, ... LOL, those were the cheapies I bought the other day! 50 colors for €10 - and that shows...
I think the coloring is not even... well, I WANT to start with watercolors, but... I would need a couple of days off.
My brain is just too tired to learn new stuff after work.

_____

Tom, if you were red-green blind you would find us soooooo boring! Our whole kitchen is red-green and much of the living room, too.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a darling and adorable entry you gave us for AJJ, Iris. I adore that drawing. I also laughed at the size thing. I sometimes feel that way, too. Thanks for sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey.

Bill said...

Kermit the frog cousin, maybe? :)

Iris Flavia said...

Elizabeth, I still have to learn a lot, also about paper-quality!
But thank you! :-)

____

Bill, yep, the half-German one ;-)
No Piggy allowed here, though!

RedPat said...

Love your green frog, Iris.

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you. Frog says so, too.

CJ Kennedy said...

You have the cutest tools.

Iris Flavia said...

Froggy says thank you :-)

William Kendall said...

Cute!

River said...

I have never seen such a pretty tape measure. He's lovely.