Saturday, February 04, 2023

Sleep In?!

 
 
As you maybe know we do the bed fresh in the evening (other we expect visitors, of course 😉 - the door is always open as our hall has no windows).
 
So, when Ingo went to get at the job he found Stripey Tiger relaxed like that!
In his defense, at times, even though I cuddle up at Ingo I need to re-warm the Tiger in the microwave in the night more than once cause I am so cold - he works hard, the Tiger!

And after a day of rest:


Oh, we all wait for warmer temps, sunny days and all that!
And Tiger for a looong holiday!

Saturday, a bit of a sleep in for us!
 
How about you?
 
Henry 🦁

 
... as the bus driver in Perth said to me once when I went home alone "at night"  cause Ingo had to stay at Joondalup hospital - very sweet good-bye that was (in Perth you shout "thank you" or "cheers, mate" at the driver when leaving the bus).



15 comments:

At Home In New Zealand said...

Enjoy your sleep-in :)

Iris Flavia said...

Did :-)
And the sun is out! 1C, though...

Anonymous said...

what a sweet post-and Henry-quite special too hugs happy weekend

Iris Flavia said...

To tigers and lions :-) Hugs!

My name is Erika. said...

I could have used Stripey Tiger last night, even though Miss Maddie did a good job of keeping me warm. But she weighs almost 32 kg. It's brutally cold here this morning. It was -32 degrees C with a windchill making it a whole lot colder. I think I need 2 or 3 stripey tigers at that temperature, plus Miss Maddie too. Smile. Happy weekend. hugs-Erika

CJ Kennedy said...

My weather is similar to Erika's. Stay warm. Is it July, yet?

Bill said...

It's been pretty cold here too. I have a little heater that I can move around. Once I get up< I take and enjoy a hot shower then dress as fast as I can. :) The sun just popped out after a disappearance of a week.

RedPat said...

We have a down filled duvet & a wool blanket & flannel sheets so it is toasty in bed once it gets warmed up.

Amypie71 said...

oh so the Tiger is like a hot water bottle which we have here? Or a wheatie bag that we heat up in the microwave, those are good over Winter.

William Kendall said...

After a rare bad night and running a few errands in the morning, I came home and took a nap.

And slept all day.

River said...

Every day is a sleep-in day for me unless I have an appointment to go to. Usually Lola is asleep on the bed when I get up so I just leave it unmade until she gets off it. Sometimes she is there all day. Love the tiger. I have a rubber hot-water bottle inside a furry cover that I use to warm the bed a bit before I get in on cold nights.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

My cats take the place of your tiger and Ingo. And their purring puts me to sleep in a heartbeat. Cute tiger, Iris.

Iris Flavia said...

Erika, LOL! We had a 12kg-weight blanket - it was too heavy. You manage 32?! Funny!
Gack! It "warmed up" to 1C.
Tiger sure won´t visit you, that means very long working hours :-)
To Spring soon!!! -32C... noooo way. I am sorry... boy, that sounds bad. Warm hugs from here!

____

CJ, ow, your weather, too?! And I complain, how silly! - to July soon!!!!

____

Bill, Ingo has such a little electrical in the bathroom, too!. Thank you for the reminder! I´ll use that too
And yes, sun here, too (still cols, though)

____

Redpat, multi-layers, too :-)
Yes, but it makes it hard to get out of bet at 05:00 am!

____

Amy, yes, the latter. He goes with a glass of water to his "work" and then warms me up :-)

____

William!!!!
Your body knows best!

____

River, oh, that sounds tempting - but I hope, kinda... aw, well, let´s see how life goes when I retire.
When I lost my job I was stubborn and got up 05:00 am anyways.

___

Elizabeth, ohhh, purring sure is better than snoring!!!
One day... one day I´ll talk Ingo into having two cats!

Jeanie said...

Stripey Tiger is much cuter than my beanbags!

Iris Flavia said...

Tiger says thank you :-)