I put this in my Downloads-file last year, found on a streetlamp around the corner.
And forgot about it.
Why "this year"? I thought the war´d end in May latest the year before...
Will this come true this May?
We are tired of war(s).
At my work-PC I am updated on war in Ukraine all the time.
See.. the mayor of Kiev, Vitali Klitschko, who always looked like a fresh peeled egg...
He looks strong into the cam, but ... it is scary. Does he still believe in Ukraine?
In freedom, for his country, for Europe?
As reminder, this is April (calendar-page from Perth):
This is for Tom´s Signs2 - to peace, please... 💙💛
Who ever thought such a small country stands up so big (with help) - I just hope... hope...
We can all drown.
Half of Berlin, half of Germany was part of Sovjet Union, we shall not forget.
Another winter mastered!
I often just skip the "news" on this.
We (as in Ingo and I) helped in "the beginning" - thinking it is but an attack.
So many lives lost, everything broken. What does Put#n want with this?
I could puke just thinking of it. Sits there in his safe, warm bunker, coward, that.
Henry 🦁
Would he stand up to... anyone? Haaaaa, bet not.
He could try the mayor - who, having been Heavy Weight World Boxing Champion likely would not touch him but try to beat him with words.
What you cannot do successfully when the other is sick in his brain.
Let a miracle happen, two. One in Russia, another in the United States...





14 comments:
I still think of Ukraine and wish for that war to end, but it isn't on the TV news anymore, its all about Gaza and Israel now. Just as sickening. So many thousands dead and for what?
Yes, for what? I don´t get it!
Here Gaza is off the news mostly (and on TV Ukraine as well - which is dangerous - if they go down we might be "next").
Small men... dangerous... as religious fanatics.
Respect each other, let be.
Dangerous indeed. For the whole world!
Yes. And many don´t see the danger.
Our politicians are in a fight over sending aid (MONEY) to Ukraine, but they want to send money to Israel and supplies to Gaza.
Like you, I want these wars to stop, but not at the expense of Ukraine.
Yes, as long as Biden is there help is on the way to both. Come Baby Orange Ukraine will lose out.
And then? Pu#in will not stop in Ukraine...
He MUST be stopped now.
We are "far" from Berlin. But... where to go if it becomes reality?
Europe was fast asleep too long.
The war in Ukraine is too terrible to think about — which is not a good excuse to turn one’s back. The Russians have been relentless, and the global support for the Ukrainian underdogs seems to have waned. The results will be terrible for Europe as well as for the rest of us.
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com
I hope - and read it happens already - Russians stand up against their "leader".
Yes, it will effect all of us...
..."we are tired of war," would about the Ukrainians? We have to work for peace 💛💙.
I agree - but how can "we" work?
P should just drop dead. Along with his fake media - I doubt "the Russians" wanna fight!
The big boys behind the scenes are called the Miltary Industrial Complex...so I remember from some movie which said some truth. It is a shame that there are oligarchs still all over the world.
Sad, isn´t it!! But that´s life, money rules...
I have thought about how nerve-wracking this war in Ukraine must be for Europe. I am sickened by our politicians, and utterly confused that they will give aid to Gaza...and yet give more weapons to Israel to kill and hurt more people in Gaza. The height of craziness! And then leave Ukraine with no help...it is beyond my understanding.
Sue, yes, that is disturbing! It makes no sense. Ukraine did nothing wrong, they were but attacked and defend themselves. Their freedom, and ours. All politicians were asleep, also ours.
Post a Comment