Friday, September 27, 2024

FFO, Yum And Smile

 
With this 70´s beauty I would join Nicole´s FFO,but sadly see here and wish them all the best.....
I think these glasses are back these days? Fur not so much, though... reckon that´s plastic?

And with this yum, easy and quick, ...


To join Annie´s Smiles how about this?

And some funnies. I actually am not sure if to laugh or cry....


From dear FB again (written in first person - this is from FB, not me!):
"The Beauty Of Earth  ·
Kavin Mohan Peramune  ·
  ·
While shopping earlier today,I picked up some chicken legs.
Just before the young lady rang them up, I asked if she knew whether they were front or back legs.
She paused for a moment, read everything she could on the package and not finding the answer said; `I don't know. Let me go ask my manager`. 
She came back a few minutes later, looked at me and said, 'NOT FUNNY!!' I said, 'I'm sorry but I thought it was.'.
The guy behind me laughing hysterically blurted out.....'NOT FUNNY, IT WAS HILARIOUS' . Have a great week,😄
Join our group National Geographic Nature"

I mean, really???? And fish fingers grow on trees?

I had more funnies, but  I am now with Ingo in Wilhelmshaven, bare with ,me....

9 comments:

RedPat said...

The lady looks quite glamorous. I can see that style coming back, Iris. Hope the trip goes okay.

gigi-hawaii said...

Man, how stupid can she be?

Amypie71 said...

I saw that joke a few years ago. But your spaghetti dish looks good.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Those glasses scream 70's!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm not playing today because I wasn't sure I could leave a comment. But I also want to leave a comment from your T Tuesday post. That iced coffee looks decadent. And filling. Sorry if you are afraid of losing your job, but you have a great idea about it.

I have similar glasses from the 80s. My first pair ever. I felt sorry for the girl at the register. What are they teaching in school these days?

Thanks for sharing your coffee with us for T this week and have a great weekend, dear Iris.

Katerinas Blog said...

Yeah I think it's funny,
but many times when I was new to a job I've found myself asking the manager about the most obvious things, it's insecurity..!
Your post is very good!
Have a wonderful weekend!

River said...

Now I'm wondring what's happening in Wilhelmshaven. Funny about the chicken legs. And of course fish fingers don't grow on trees, they grow on fish....ha ha.

CJ Kennedy said...

What's old is new again. Do fish have fingers? 🐟🐠🐡

Granny Sue said...

That spaghetti sounds pretty tasty. I wonder if Larry would eat it though.
I had to laugh about those chicken legs!