Tomorrow is May Day, a public holiday, yay!
Like most people, I took today off, too.
Ingo has to work but promised to come home as soon as he can.
What did we do so far? Having BBQs, due to the great weather!
I´m in Ingo´s place. He doesn´t have Photoshop and I can´t work properly with his "Photo Studio" - a veeeeery old program that cuts my pics when rotating.
But here are some pics nonetheless:
That Esky is from 1995, from K-Mart. The bag is from the fresh food people from the Kingsway Shopping centre in Perth last December.
While Hann made me homesick for Perth with pics and desciptions of a ride around the swan river, I can only "shoot back" with a ... guess it´s a duck? A white one, right here at Ingo´s place:
3 comments:
he he he, it's all part of my grand plan to get you back to Perth!
LOL I thought so, when I saw the green bag I immediately thought 'we have those here', BBQ = Yummee.
Cool duck ;)
At the Malaga markets, in the suburb Malaga there is a German man cooking sausages each weekend it is so nice, I haven't tried all of them yet, beef and cheese was nice, but oh dear, there goes my diet!
Oh lucky you guys, we don't have public holiday here but I know my family said in South Africa they have one tomorrow too.
Enjoy the off time!
Hann, real german sausages? Wow!
Guess your plan will work :-)
When we make it back to Perth, maybe we can meet in person! :-)
It´ll take some time and I don´t think we make it this year, but we are eager to go!
Post a Comment