Thursday, May 23, 2013

Beauty And The Beast

This was on my way to work. The sun rises, it looks all so beautiful!

Guess what? 3,5C. Can you believe that??? End of May! I´m back to winter-clothes :-(

Here´s another one before the rain started... and didn´t stop so far.
Then the shock at home. Our travel-plans came per mail (paper).
Departure: November 14th!!!
What??? No!

Via e-mail we had the confirmation it´s changed to November 7th! Two weeks is not enough in Perth, consider the long, expensive journey!

So - since I can´t use our phone, with which it´d been a free call - it´s ISDN and with that I can not communicate #2 for the right person to talk to - I took my mobile yet again, hung like forever in the waiting loop to talk to someone! Do I look forward to the bill :-(

We asked for a change of flight on 17th, confirmed their offer early on 18th, this was sent out on 21st!

Naaaah, that can happen, the first and wrong one "accidentially" went out, the right one is on the way.
DERTOUR, I´m kinda fed up with you!

From our shoulders some weight fell down, sunshine is in our heads and hearts again:
Really, I don´t need so much action around the departure-date!

Forcast is top-temps 13-14C till Monday, rainy. No BBQ. Again.
We´re all so fed up with this weather, usually the balcony would be full of flowers and all.

But, well, hope the next days the "real" travel-dates arrive via paper. And... the weekend is near :-)

(And yes, I do that on purpose, taking pics against the sun. I love it (since it´s digital and hence for free))

2 comments:

Red Nomad OZ said...

Haha, the wonderful world of administrative blunders!! But at least it's all sorted out so you can enjoy your weekend.

Now - who can we find to fix the weather??!!

Iris Flavia said...

Yips, was some stress with the guys! I´ll never get used to it ;-)

Well, can you send over some warmer temps, but you aren´t in need of cooler ones now, I guess!