We´re an office of three.
Colleague F likes to “invite” the customer over from time to time – up to three, four people!
Our teamleader asked him to use another room so T and I can work properly.
“Problem”: F would have to take his PC, mouse and keyboard – too much trouble? So he overrode the order and simply kept using our office several times (it´s a pain, really).
Yesterday teamleader had a question and was quite surprised to find the room full of people again. Like very negatively surprised.
For a while he stood silently in the door to get a feeling of how it is like to try and work in that noise.
He left again, wrote me an e-mail that he´s quite sure I didn´t know we´ll have a “full house” yet again – he, at least did not know!
If I wanna go home earlier, that´s no problem. And that he´ll have another serious talk with F about this!!
Later when I passed by his office he asked me to come in and close the door.
“Really – it doesn´t work that way!!!”, he stated angrily.
“And even if those guys try to speak quietly, it´s still too much noise!
And even if they kept their mouths shut – they breathe! The air is getting worse and and it´s cramped in there!”
They breathe!!! How dare they – I really had trouble not to laugh!
(See? pic is related, that guy sure does not breathe ;-)
But, seriously, I hope these meetings in our office now finally stop!
Best teamleader ever, btw, he gives me so much freedom and takes care of things! I can work longer and drive to Bro next Wed instead of working, yay.
We still have to sort out all the banking-stuff from our Mum… Good thing: It´s Daddy-day, which means an afternoon with little Niece - not to forget: A Ten without Ham!
Oh, my, I´m really so glad about my colleagues, well about most of them anyway. We´re all one age-group more or less and there is actaully seldom a day without laughing.
Even today, despite nastiest October-weather...

2 comments:
HAha, it's AMAZING how loud breathing can be!!!
YES! :-)))
Post a Comment