Thanks to Monday being a public holiday it sure was a short work-week!
Usually I take this bag to work (yes, map of Braunschweig, what else?).
Today, though, Friday already!, I didn´t go to work, but to a "Roadshow", kind of a lecture, on Incident Management. Or rather the new release.
Colleague T was there already and told me I don´t need to take anything to drink, they have water and juice there.
Hence, I took this bag only: Yes... Braunschweig-bag :-)
I was about to leave when my brain stopped me - I really thank you for that, old fella!
Many years ago we worked inside Volkswagen-Werk and I needed my external id-card to get in.
For long now we work in an office complex outside and never need that card. I have it attached to the big bag, though, for in case the customer calls me in.
The Roadshow was held in Mobile Life Campus (don´t ask! Yes, we´re still in Germany).
This is also outside the Werk, but brain said, nah, better remember to take the id-card: (I wasn´t even seated properly when they already took the pic)
Boy, am I thankful for that thought, would I´ve been in big trouble without, they wouldn´t have let me in!
I was twenty minutes early (yah, typical me), after a while more people showed up.
Mobile Life Campus: Do you know that feeling when you see a person and even under the estimated 10 seconds you just can see: she´s a pain in the neck?
So when that strange-clothed woman with the very short purple hair started coming into my direction, I randomly-quickly went away.
I was right, a real pain.
It was kinda weird. In front of me were two guys who the entirely time played with their iPhones.
One took a video of the scene he never saw and e-mailed it to his friends... :-(
After the break they didn´t come back.
Way to the parking lot - kinda nice, huh? As said, a new release, a redesign. The lecturer mentioned they didn´t change the button-names, people´d be confused otherwise.
SPH (Short Purple Hair-lady) signaled.
"When I learned English in school, I was taught it is 'wait for info', not 'wait on info'!!!"
Yah, that sure is important, bugger!
The lady beside me grumped, sadly way too quietly, "yes, and here we say 'Drive in', not 'Drive through', ever thought of that?!" (Boy, and really, no, I never thought of that! But she´s right!)
SPH signaled a lot more, mostly with her specific problems. Oh, my neck hurts!
I really wonder: How could I feel that so clearly after seeing her for about 2-3 seconds???
Seeing, btw... boy, three hours in aircon did hurt my eyes. I´ll be 20 hours in aircon on the way to Perth, what a horror, eye-drops, I´ll need a lot! You can believe I was happy to see the parking lot from near again: Funny combination this car has: Audi usually has "IN" for Ingolstadt, where Audi is build (Volkswagon-daughter). "DD" is for Dresden, where the Volkswagen Phaeton is build.
Yeah, after 12 years this cgs-fella thinks in VW...
Yay, it´s Friday, have a happy weekend!
I´m trying to think positive: In this dang cold (9C), Ingo can make a yummy soup.






No comments:
Post a Comment