Thursday, August 28, 2014
No More IKEA And Dogs Can Burp?!
The new IKEA-catalogue lay on the steps outside yesterday and my, they have just what I was looking for!
A solid table for six people you can store away in no time - we don´t want a table in the living room unless there are guests.
99 bucks, so off to IKEA we went today.
I tell ya.
I know exactly what I want, yet IKEA forces us to walk through every stupid aisle!
We had to ask 3-4 of the staff cause they not knew. The table wasn´t on display, either - bad service.
Ingo said, no more IKEA..
Took us nearly 30 minutes (at least?!) to get to the dang table - which is good quality and just what I wanted and for a reasonable price, too.
3 p.m. Ingo´s parents arrived - with an outraged, flippy Frida.
We directly had to go for a walk, which turned out to be too long for Ingo´s Dad, who just got his second artificial hip.
It was too hot for him, too.
Aw, well.
To top this off MIL called me "Kerst... ummm, Iris" again. Twenty years, hello!
But, well, actually it turned out to be an afternoon quite nice - and this was the very first time Ingo´s Dad didn´t make fun of our "small" bed (Bro´s old IKEA-bed, what has it, 1,40m in width, normal to us).
Frida was totally excited and after having some water (on the wooden floor in the living room, ahhh (on a blanket, but still, ahhhh) she went "buuuuurp!!!" - never did I know a dog can do that!
We all laughed our heads off and I guess she understood even why - and was a tad... ummmm, embarassed?
She´s 2 1/2.
Thursday is over again, more mossie-bites on my side - not only thanks to the walk by river Oker - we have them in the condo!!!
Mind you, atm I could want to be a millionaire and not return back to work come Monday...
I still feel tired - but, alas, see the positive: 3 more days off work :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
The new Ikea catalogue should be arriving in our post boxes from this coming week...True, they have nice stuff, but you have go wander all around the shop for hours...
Yes - and Ingo so is not into wandering amongst slow walking people... Actually luckily - we really do have enough stuff!
Post a Comment