Friday, August 15, 2014
Yummy-Yummy-Yummy
As mentioned, Ingo had a day off today - guess when he got up, huh?
Yes. 05:05 a.m., 5 minutes before I left.
Crazy (though, actually, I do the same - live the motto "carpe diem" (sad Robin Williams did not. Depression is an awful, awful thing).
Since the pre-owners used the strongest stuff to clean the toilet it is porose, you could clean it every day, still it smells soon after - we need a new one.
Plus the teenage daughter had kicked it down, it sits on a brick.
Ingo went to look at some and said - overwhelming, so much to choose from (and yes, I do speak of a stupid toilet!), incompetent staff, too... let´s see, the craftspeople will choose for us.
Ingo also went to Pahlke-Fisch Braunschweig and got those yummy fish-burgers, hmmm.
Weird. It´s August 15th and this morning I realised this was the first time I completedly forgot my Dad´s day of death, July 19th.
Despite one of my customers and I talked about him even the other day (he´s got huge problems with his MIL). I said, gosh, it´s 12 years already.
And also today Ingo comes home with yummy fish-burgers - nearly as good as the ones my Mum made. No one ever asked for the receipe - it´s gone with her...
(sad) coincidences...
Ingo also got two gilthead seabreams - let´s just hope the weather brightens up tomorrow! 16C, rainy now - August, where did you go???
Week three with # and without T done. One more week to go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment