Saturday, September 13, 2014

5 Seconds Of Summer - Where Is Hektor?



That grafitti brings it to the point - in the aftermath it feels like summer lasted 5 seconds - also today all rainy with some very warm 16C - I kid you not, the light drizzle somehow created warmth.

But maybe it was also due to my running - google maps says it was some 20 km! My feet do hurt!

On the way:



Beautiful, no?

But autumn sure is on the way, as you can see:



Why I say I?
I went alone.
It´s all too much.
We had a company meeting yesterday.
The day before # asked T if he can take him to Braunschweig, to which he said plain "no" - again (some never learn).
A took him, and poor O, who cannot drive anymore due to Parkinson´s desease.
Anyhows, T and I were there first and were stupid enough to take place. # took place right opposite to me :-(
When the boss revealed the program, #´s name was on the list - and many murmured, not this #?

In the break many said, after boss said it is #, oh no, it´ll take forever, he´ll play the teacher again and so on.
These people have to see him 4-6 times a year and are pissed so much by him.

And I´ll have to face him alone 6 hours every working day now (I start earlier in the morning).
I really don´t know what to do.
"Play him", like making the same noise all day? But I cannot be as arrogant. Say each time "#, please don´t do this"?
I´d have to say that all the time.

Anyhows, Ingo cannot hear it anymore, so we got into another fight.
I can understand him - but no one (except T) understands me. I guess you can only understand if you sit in the office with # for 6 weeks plus.

One good thing, though, I asked the boss (sadly as one of the last ones he´s informal with), "well, A, what did you cook for us this time?" - an old running gag - he did a great job - first time in my life I had rabbit - my, is that yummy!
When I met A at the buffet, I said, "hmmm, that rabbit, so yummy, have you tried it?" - and he went like, "eww, no...".
I somehow get the feeling he´s not doing the cooking after all? ;-)

One good thing about going alone, btw - I can go into shops Ingo hates, and I can take my time, too - cheapies, but nice ones (the barrette being for Niece):



And I found some mini-pressies for Bro, too - a chocolate-dummy in pink and a key-holder "Papa" - ideas are still welcome!



And no hectic with taking pics, either - isn´t this house and gate kinda beautiful?



On the way home on the neighbour´s fence I saw this:



Someone took enough care to sew "Hektor 03.02.2014" onto this blanket - and now it sits on the fence cause someone else very likely found it on the pavement and cared enough to put it there.
What happened to poor Hektor, you don´t just loose a blanket like that, do you?

2 comments:

Sami said...

Not very summery, we had better weather here for Spring - 24C.
5 Seconds of Summer, that is the name of a new Australian boy band! They are all the rage at the moment.
Very colourful grafitti wall!

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, by golly - I am old! Never heard of them, but yips, it´s their logo as well!
It´s the old market - only the walls have remained and it´s a parking space you now have to pay for...