Monday, September 01, 2014

Surprises At Work



It´s completedly dark now when I drive to work and my, it kinda was pure luck I arrived - the new construction site is really, really chaotic.
They´re done on the route back with one, not such a big help, the other way round would´ve been easier.

T told me when # was out come November he´ll go into another project, leaving this office.
When Teamleader is back I really need to talk. I feel I just can´t stay alone with # in the office for long, those 4 weeks were bad.

But the real surprise came from my friend P.
We had so many talks about us not wanting kids, not feeling this is for us.
They built a house recently (where Ingo doesn´t wanna hang dead over the fence). Rather small for my liking.

She´s in week 17 - with (presumably) twin-girls!
She said, "guess you don´t know what to say!" - hmmm. She´s right!
Always having told me how hard it was having her Nephew alone, how nervous she got. And now.... twins!

Things happen, huh?

On the way home from our doc (just getting a receipe), I stopped by the little local shop and bought this "kleine Schwester"-sign you can iron on an onesie and a sticker "große Schwester" (cause they had no "big Sister" to iron on a sweater).

And now This.Is.Enough bought for the occasion!!! ;-)

2 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Must be pretty hard getting up and leaving for work before sunup Iris, cold too! I guess people change there minds about things, but going from not wanting to have children to having two at the same time Oh la! That could be a shock :)

Iris Flavia said...

Aw, you get used to it, Grace, I turned into an early-morning-person, luckily and I got "bed-heat" in the morning, too :-)
Yes... twins!!! And the house is rather too small for that!