Sunday, September 28, 2014

How I Lost My Shoes



21 C, sunny today, what a beautiful Sunday afternoon!

The shops are open today, too, so we went to the white horse, but, ewwww - the bakery made waffles and my, the whole place stinks like really bad, let´s get outta there, we said, breathing through the mouth!
Who on earth can eat something that smells that bad?!

Instead I took some pics in Amalien-park and around.



Bad smell, btw...

Ingo said, look, these are pretty:



I stomped through freshly cut grass to take this pic and certainly... I had to learn the hard way.
In front of our house I took off my shoes and threw them in the bin.

Those darn dog owners who don´t pick up! :-(

Still I was able to take these pics:



House right at Amalien-park.

And here, beautiful, no? Built 1902 - and see the reflection of the school in the window?



I´d love to say I took this pic like that on purpose, but that´d be a lie, it was coincidence, really...

This is Pestalozzi-street, btw, aw, the balconies - cozy, no?



It really is a village over here - "to take away" - need a cuppa, maybe?



2 comments:

Sami said...

Awful way to lose your shoes...
Great pictures though. We are having a long weekend, so only back to work tomorrow.

Iris Flavia said...

Luckily they only were cheap sneakers from ALDI ...