Thursday, May 05, 2016
Can You See Me?
OK, probably not really funny now, but that was the only title I came up with - "I" am seen, no worries, people care for me and Ingo, all good (and Ingo is on the way up also, definitively, yay!).
This is a little... shop?... in the neighbourhood.
A "post-office" was in there, I think a little sewer, a general handicraft-shop...
And now, finally...
...two pianos!
Still closed, no ads, let´s see who tries to find his luck now, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Closed and empty shops are not a good sign...
Great that Ingo is doing better.
Lots of shops are closing down here, sadly.
Yes, I´m so glad also!
If you're really there, you are just a reflection of your self. :-)
Actually it´s the pianos :-)
"German humor"?
Ah! You mean I've been trying to find you here and you're disguised as a piano :) Sooo happy to hear Ingo is feeling better xx
Yes, well, I was a tad confused how weak the pianos stand out in that reflections!
Yes, I´m relieved also, Grace - I just hope we find out what is happening before we come to Perth! Thanks for always being there xx
Post a Comment