Saturday, May 14, 2016
Strawberry Fields Forever
Maybe this year I´m more lucky with the woodland strawberries!
The ones Mum "and I" collected some .. ahem... 42 years ago.
Teamleader was right: They survived winter outside!
Have to have a look what´s happening to their siblings in the "garden", maybe there will be yummy strawberries finally!
The bought ones from ALDI have had it, I reckon - not looking good after I forgot them on a sunny day - wimps!!!
Strawberry-hopes are high over here! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I find it impossible to grow strawberries Iris and I'm not too bad a gardener :) Much easier to buy them :) Do you have an Aldi over there? We are apparently getting one here some time this year, are they any good?
They´re wild ones, Grace, and they bring fruit in the family´s garden, maybe I´m lucky this year. They taste different, too.
One ALDI is 10 minutes to walk from home, one ALDI 3 minutes to walk from my workplace and two on the way home :-)
Great value for low price over here, weekly non-food stuff, too.
You get one for whole Perth?!!! Where will it be?
Post a Comment