Tuesday, May 24, 2016

No Personal Contact But A Bit Hooray



Ingo locked himself away kinda, like these beautiful tulips.
Crazy.
Reckon he wasn´t allowed any food on Sunday and Monday not before the test.

Shortly before I ended work Ingo called and said it´s no use to come see him, he still waits to get tested, when he´s in it´ll take at least an hour, then at least another 30 minutes till I could see him.

Ummmm.
Hello?!
No food for such a long time?
Can´t they plan better or were there several emergencies?

And, as expected: Nothing found.

2 weeks for nothing in hosp.
So far.



At least I found some beautiful nature on the way home from the city.
Sooo tired yesterday, maybe from all the cleaning?
Getting old here ;-)

Some more positive things yesterday:
I think I lost my ID-Card, went to the city and... bureaucracy! So not!!! :-)
Outside was a sign saying "ID-Cards room#9, take ticket there" - it meant collect them there, not file the application or report the loss, which you have to do asap!
Number of peeps waiting for applying for/reporting anything: More than heaps.
Number of waiting to collect - one for names A-K.
Thankfully the lady, though not her job, reported for me :-)
Wonders happen!


(just taken the pic)

She also told me I need a new foto taken, can now be done at the machine there.
Again thankfully a ..? Turkish/Greek/? family took forever so I gave up - saved me from having the pic gotten taken with uncombed hair, a sunscreen face and a t-shirt ... rather not new.
Then at the "drugstore" I wanted to buy a new kohl, the thing I was trying for was stuck and I got real nice help, getting what I actually wanted.
Some days are good (for me).
Best of all: Called my doc to get to know how cancer prevention went - no diagnostic findings.

At least for me hooray, huh.

2 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Let's face it Iris it doesn't matter how gorgeous we think we make ourselves look those passport photos always look shocking, I think it's compulsory 😃

Iris Flavia said...

LOL, that sure is true, Grace :-)