Wednesday, May 11, 2016

When The Cat Is Away...



Yes. Ingo did buy this.
Actually it´s a rechargeable battery with which you can charge your cell - you can also really use it as cell, it plays music from SD-card and has a radio.

Back to the 80´s?! Ahhhhhh....!!!

And: It has a crown, with my name being Emperor they should send me one for free, no? ;-)



... no. The 70´s, ok, but the 80´s?!!!



Ingo looks so healthy here, huh?
Crazy.

I brought him a book - he was really happy about this one - cause... Germany.
"Advanced".
No WiFi.



Hmmm, the garden looks nice!



Please cross fingers and toes they can help there!

Oh, yips, the title, huh?

"When the cat is away, the mice will play."

Finally got this from the new "restaurant":



I said, "without carlic, please" and got, "also no onions, right?" - you got it, dude!



Sadly way too much and with all the sauce I had to dump the rest.
And Ingo would say: Why do you have to try it in the first place?!
Ingo has no internet and even if: Because! ;-)

Not half as yummy as at the food market, but well.
I had to give them a try, right?

And wonderful.
Somehow Ingo´s Bro told the parents Ingo is sick - I thought Ingo did! Like two weeks ago.
Now I´m the "bad" one for not letting them know.
All.via.slow.yahoo.
"(his Mum) is typing..."
It sadly takes her forever.

Well, no, she asked how I am doing.
How am I doing?

I´m afraid and I think it´s not fair!
After 13 years living in a weekend-relationship we had 8 months living together before "the big sickness" hit - in the first months we tried to empty and restore Ingo´s drowned apartment, renovated mine, looked for a bigger one, had to do some renovations there.
Stressy. Not fun.
Not fair.

I know. Others are off worse. And other are off better, too!

Maaaybe. I try a Döner next, ha!

2 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

If there's one thing I've learnt over this past year Iris is that life is not fair and it can be randomly tragic!It was so nice to see a few pictures of Ingo, he did look well but I realise that looks can be deceiving oui xx

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, you sure had to endure a very sad loss, Grace. Life indeed is unfair at times, to the brim. Deceiving, très vrai...