Tuesday, July 19, 2016
Spin Around And Around ... Not
Ingo talked me into unpacking and trying out the spinning top for wee one.
Umm... Ingo managed after a few tries. I had troubles getting the thingy to spin.
A not even 2-y-o?!!!
Maybe on carpet, sure not on wood/cork.
Second time I went into that professional kids-store and got very disappointed (have been there buying more than 4 times).
First time getting disappointed I bought a First/New Born whatever-doll that can do heaps of stuff and bought clothes called the same - they were too small, there are two different sizes of those dolls (!) and the sales girl did not even care to let me know.
Big disappointment with Niece.
I asked if this spinning top is for a nearly 2-... gahhhh point out the difficulties, this is a kid´s store (and I´ve been there a customer for good now).
Anyhows, kids, huh.
New neighbours.
When we moved in we went and rang door-bells to let neigbours know we´re the new ones.
Not them.
But... STOMPING KID.
I thought I´d just cry.
Ingo was furious.
I told him to wait.
08:00 pm - silence.
I did not dare to really open the sparkling wine Ingo bought to celebrate the old neighbours-are-finally-gone-big-yay (sososo sad people party you´re gone, huh?!).
Maybe now is the time, if they keep stopping their kid from stomping come 08:00 pm.
"MEHRFAMILIENHAUS".
More than one family house
14 parties in fact.
Oh, please, please, good neighbours this time, please?
Any tipps for toys for nearly 2-year-olds??? For just a lille pressie, that is.
Shoot. I´m not sure I really give the spin back - it´s such a beautiful classic, no?
And no, I did not forget. It kinda starts to be part of life. 14 years ago Dad passed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Sorry no tips for toys, little kids (grandkids rather) still to come.
Hope the new neighbours are well behaved.
A big hug about your Dad.
Thank you - right, grandkids are on the way :-)
Good luck with those neighbors.
Post a Comment