Monday, August 29, 2016
Maybe Never Again
I try to be optimistic, but maybe I´ll never see this again.
This week I´m on "holiday" and bet next week around that time it´ll be dark still.
"Tough times" for nightblind persons like myself.
But "never again"?
Who knows if Volkswagen still needs me once they´ve changed to another technique.
To a system even dumber than the one they have now, where at least you´re free to use HTML and JavaScript to do what you want.
Or if I still want the job, once it´s for "brainless" guys.
So far I actually like to use my brain.
The most I´m "afraid" of is loosing my freedom, though.
I do know it is absolutely not usual to start work in Wolfsburg at 05:45 and quit the job at 01:45.
My customer does the typical 9-5 job and always, everybody, accepted my quirky work-hours in their world.
I have near to no traffic, best parking and I´m home early - life sure is not about work like this!
Bro opens his business after his lunch break 15 minutes after I´m home!
I may not make big money, but that´s not that important.
My freedom, that´s a treasure I don´t wanna give away...
But for now I should do some holidaying, right?
Step I is done, apartment is clean, you can eat from the floor :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I agree, a good work life balance is important! You certainly have a great deal with your work schedule.
Enjoy your holidays.
Yes, that makes up for all the driving!
Thank you, oh, so much to do, like taxes and all...
From the floor? Really? :-)
Yep, clean as a baby´s butt (German saying?).
Post a Comment