Sunday, October 23, 2016
It´s A OK
This is Jasperalle, the lower part, close to the theatre.
If you can afford to live here, maybe even own: congrats, you´ve made it.
I´d really love to see it from the inside!
The other side, the last house before river Oker crosses:
Is everything funny when you´re "rich"? ;-)
Dr. Olaf Knabe...
Knabe, btw is the old-fashioned word for "Junge", "boy"...
Let´s hope he is old enough to do a job on your teeth that is (more than) OK, huh?
I sure will stay with our dentists...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Somehow I feel more confident if my dentist has a sensible name 😀 I do like a grand entrance Iris, I'm not sure if I'd like one, but I appreciate the drama 😀😀
Impressive buildings for sure!
Certainly a dentist with humour.
I´d be happy to have a parking place of my own, Grace.
Yes, usually I just speed by there. Walking is a good thing after all.
Great! Just what I need--a dentist who's a stand-up comedian. :-)
Post a Comment