Saturday, October 01, 2016

Really Trying To Make Up For It



It´s plain crazy, but Thursday September presented us with some whopping 24C, making up for that mostly crappy Summer again!

Ingo´d agreed to a "power-walk" if it doesn´t rain and even the calendar told us to:



And so we went direction lake Öper:



I just had to stop to take a pic of these two celebrating, enjoying, whatever, ahhh, this is the life!



When I turned off my slowly dying cam I noticed a dude with a professional camera right behind me - taking a pic of the "boring" lake.
Dunno, my cam might be a cheapy but somehow I reckon I got the nicer picture...

It was end of September but this flower says, so what?!



And here, hmmm, somebody is growing his very own kale:



We walked a bit over an hour, I did some training afterwards, my Polar says I did 219%, made 21864 steps, 14,6km and burned 2145 calories (only?!!!!).
Reckon I can say I´m back to training and really - I feel better, not so tired anymore!
The honest druggist was right - no added vitamin B12, but sports will do the trick.

And most of all: Ingo joined me, good for his health!!

6 comments:

Revrunner said...

Oh, yeah! Having a lot of kale in my salads recently. :-)

Iris Flavia said...

In your salad????

Sami said...

The Portuguese eat a lot of kale. We have some in our garden too. I use it for soups mainly and I make healthy chips too.
Nice walk and exercise!

Iris Flavia said...

Do you have a receipe, Sami? Bet an oven is involved, huh? I just saw kale-chips at the grocery-store. Quite expensive, but reckon I give it a go? Kale grows in Perth?! Here it needs frost - you got a special type of kale?

PerthDailyPhoto said...

24C is the perfect day Iris.. I love that flowers and nature do their own thing ☺

Iris Flavia said...

I agree, Grace. Sadly now Autumn is back to normal...