Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Too Vivid



We were in China, Ingo and I.
The hotel room was very simple, toilets over the hall, just like in Lübeck.
MIL was there, too.

I was applying for a job and wanted to take a shower first - all showers were occupied.



Pics: Brolly was a pressie from Dad or Mum, they brought from a trip to watch-maker Seiko/Japan.
Wrapped up in a paper saying it was made in China. Alas!

Weeee…. Have you ever had such a stressfull, too vivid dream that…

Finally the clock rang, I got up, took my toothbrush, toothpaste, leaned forward… and blood dropped from my nose.
This, for real.
Can´t remember when last time my nose bled.

Guess it was all a bit much, MIL complaining at Bro that Ingo never calls, the rather long wait for Ingo after the OP, the drive(s) as co-driver…

Some days really aren´t your days, huh?

Had to park two streets from home.
05:10 a.m., it´s pitch-dark, mild rain, I´m near the corner to the next street when a guy in a red (!) jogging suit turns around the corner at half speed.
Boy, the first sec I thought it´s such a mean clown attacking!
Who on earth runs out and about in mild rain at that time and cold anyways.

Off to Bro now (and maybe Ingo´s parents) – luckily all that happened yesterday, so, today might be my day, right?



Or rather his, it´s his Birthday :-)

4 comments:

Sami said...

Everything is made in China ...
Happy birthday to your brother.

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, crazy, this was 38 years ago with Japan!
Thank you, yes, even Wee One sang "Happy Birthday" - in "English"!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

That was a wee bit too much excitement Iris.. going up now to see how the visit to bros went 😊

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, guess I´m a wimp, Grace ;-)