The other day I passed this beautiful gate that I never ever saw open so far.
Maybe some old cold-hating wizard lives there?
Cause...
Nature doesn´t give up :-)
Also here, taken this week, looks like it´s vacant due to summer-holidays, no?
As I type, though, it´s 8 C, raining.
I wish I had a magic wand, that would make everything so much easier, on many a level...
5 comments:
Summer has just surrendered here. :-)
Sunflowers are still around!
I like the sound of your 8C Iris, summer is on the way here.. 31C tomorrow, I'm not ready 😊 I like your imagination, now I'm even wondering what's behind those gates 😀
Lovely gates! The sunflowers are so beautiful really reminds one of summer.
31C, oh, Grace, lucky you!!
:-) Glad to give you something to wonder about!
Sami, yes, they are even now still around on the street. Each day I come home from work I look at them in awe...
Post a Comment