Tuesday, November 14, 2017

I´m Singing... Not



Not a summer rain, but still kinda nice.
I really do like this brolly - not the naked trees, though.

But, hey...



Not all trees are naked (yet):



I´m having a day off, saw a lawyer. Let´s see...

8 comments:

Sami said...

Nice photo with the Autumn colours.
Is the lawyer to do with the work situation?

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you.
Yes, she said I should sue the company,as I am working for them for over 15 years. But I decided against it as I might loose a lot of money...

Revrunner said...

Forecasters are predicting we will see our first flakes of snow this next week.

Iris Flavia said...

Eek, isn´t it a tad early?!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I like the sound of your weather better 😀 I think you probably made the right decision regarding the lawyers, they usually benefit the most out of these situations. I'm sorry about your job Iris, I think they really let you down!
P.s. could you please send me a link for the children's camera xx

Iris Flavia said...

Hm, I prefer your weather, we really should switch ;-)
Yes, well, maybe after my work is done there isn´t much to do, so... I even understand the new boss a bit - and right, lawyers are the winners!

This is the cam (go to your blog/e-mail as well:
VTech 80-507154 - Kidizoom Duo 5.0 Pink
(German) Link:
https://www.amazon.de/VTech-80-507154-Kidizoom-Duo-Pink/dp/B06XGXT6WN/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1510751967&sr=8-6&keywords=kiddy+camera
Hope it brings loads of fun xx

Lowcarb team member said...

I love seeing rain when I'm inside! LOL!

Today has been glorious Autumn sunshine ...

All the best Jan

Iris Flavia said...

I love hearing the rain when being inside, Jan - tried it? Tinned roof or such.