Sunday, November 05, 2017

What Is It?



When I was fourteen I went to England.

That was before Amazon and stuff so it was THE opportunity to get a book in the original for a small-town-kid like me.

As you guessed I bought The book IT.

It was quite a read, esp for a beginner.
A thick book and I remember it being quite scary.

I never saw the movie.
And asked a colleague about the remake and he said, pffff, the original is way better and really scary.

So I got the original.

Please, tell me.
Where is that scary???
Ingo said balloons give him the creeps.
Why?
This was a very boring movie.
In the end at least it was about friendship.

I didn´t buy the A Nightmare on Elm Street film series because THAT really freaked me out in my early 20´s.

Hm. "It" never appeared in The Simpsons - as far as I know, but Freddy Krueger sure did.

Maybe I´m just going nuts.
In my last dream not only my Mum was alive, my Grandma was also and there was a bathtub made of glass in the kitchen.
My brain can´t accept I lost that darn job.

At least it´s becoming a "darn" job now, that´s progress, right?

Did you watch "It", were you scared?
Is something wrong with me?

4 comments:

Sami said...

Never watched IT. I never watch scary movies, don't think I would sleep for days. :)

Iris Flavia said...

Well, I actually like a good creep here and there :-)

Revrunner said...

Any Alfred Hitchcock film.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Not much into scary movie...But after saying that I like the soap opera "Dark Shadow:
Coffee is on